Configuring Kashoo to meet your business needs lets you get the most out of the software and this is where you can do a lot of it.
To access the Business Options page, go to
Settings, which is found on the top right of the page.
Then click on
Some of the things you can set are:
- Choose your Date Format
- Choose your Fiscal Year Start Date
- Enable Features like Period Locking, Multi-Currency, and Project Tracking
- Add Service Provider Access (FBC Users)
- Create a Default Memo for Customer or Vendor Statements
Here's a few tips about filling out some of your Business Options information:
- Currency: This is chosen when your first set up your books (Note: Once you set up a primary currency, this cannot be changed).
- Date Format: Here you can choose how you would like dates to be displayed.
- Fiscal Year: Most countries require their citizens and businesses to report earnings and pay taxes on an annual basis. A standard fiscal year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31. However, when it comes to running a business, some countries allow businesses the flexibility to choose their own fiscal years. If you're unsure of what dates to use for your fiscal year, we suggest talking with an accounting professional.